Your privacy and trust are very important to us. Therefore, we want to make sure that you know how we safeguard the integrity, privacy and protection of your Personal Data.
The present notice of privacy is given in strict compliance with the third transitional articles, 16 and 17 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals, published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on the 5th of July 2010, a legal order aimed at the protection of personal data held by individuals, in order to regulate their legitimate, controlled and informed treatment, in order to guarantee privacy and the right to self-determination of persons , As well as its Regulations, published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on December 21, 2011 and the Guidelines of the Notice of Privacy, published in the same information medium on January 17, 2013. Derived from the foregoing, you will have full control and decision on your Personal Data, therefore, we recommend you to read the following information carefully.
ENJOY MEXICO residing in Sadi Carnot 41, San Rafael Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City makes you aware that it is responsible for collecting, processing and using your personal data that are provided by you, as well as the protection of them. It is important to mention that these data remain at all times as private, under the strictest confidentiality and will be used by ENJOY MEXICO and / or by those third parties that, due to the nature of their work or functions, need to treat and / or use your personal information; With the purpose of fulfilling those obligations that derive from the legal relationship existing between you as holder of the personal data and the persons mentioned above.
The personal data collected on this website, by telephone or in a personal way, includes, but is not limited to, name and surname, telephone number and email. In some cases to make payments: credit / debit card number, expiration date, check digit, name of the cardholder and address to which the credit card statement arrives. This information is collected and saved when you choose to make an online payment, in case of the credit / debit card payment details are destroyed after you have confirmed the transaction and your reservation is ready.
In addition, this site collects non-personal information automatically through different analysis tools each time a visitor enter. This information is collected through cookies and allows the company to constantly improve the usability and design of the site to adapt it to the needs of visitors and facilitate operations in it.
Cookies are files stored by the browser on the hard drive of the user’s computer. When you enter the site, we may save information about the session and assign one or more cookies. Cookies on this website do not collect or store personal information.
Access to personal data
In compliance with the Federal Law of the Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals, you have the right to exercise 4 actions on the personal data that we have collected: access to your personal data to know the details of treatment thereof, as well as Rectify them in case they are inaccurate, incorrect or outdated; Cancel them when they consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, are being used for non-consensual purposes or have terminated the contractual or service relationship, or oppose the treatment of them for specific purposes (ARCO Rights).
To exercise any of these actions on your personal data send a written request to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the action you want to perform on your information.
How do we use your Personal Data?
The data provided may have one or more of the following treatments:
- – Send e-mail marketing content, updates, news, promotions, and other´s related to marketing activities.
– Process, complete, update, cancel or print the services contracted through ENJOY MEXICO by any means: electronic, telephone or personally.
– Telephone calls to confirm availability, verify operations or transactions made via internet or telephone if required.
– Send notifications via e-mail informing about any changes, availability or events related to the itinerary: confirmation of contracted services, modifications, cancellations, invitations to evaluate or give an opinion on the services contracted and the service received by ENJOY MEXICO, its employees or representatives.
– Sending e-mail or making phone calls to request documents confirming the identity of the customer or the credit card holder if ENJOY MEXICO or the bank (s) with which it works considers it necessary.
– To maintain and constantly update databases that generate statistics and allow us to improve the services received by our customers and / or visitors.
Changes and acceptance of this Privacy Notice
The administrator of this website reserves the right to modify or change this Notice of Privacy at any time if necessary, we recommend your continuous review.
The submission of data to ENJOY MEXICO by any way means that you have read, understood and constitute the acceptance of the terms set forth in this privacy notice.