Booking for : Mezcal Tacos and Mucha Lucha[contact-form-7 id="Select"]
Mezcal Tacos and Mucha Lucha
Be a real chilango. Eat the best tacos in the city, drink our mystical mezcal and shout supporting to your favorite wrestler.
More than just a guided tour, this is an introduction to our Mexican popular culture, drinks & food. You´ll live a memorable experience being part of this tradition.
The experience begins in a tinny local restaurant where you´ll have an introduction about Mole, a Mexican flavorful sauce. Most people have probably never experienced a honest and authentic preparation like this, original from Oaxaca.
Then we´ll be moving to La Arena Mexico. We´ll be ready with your tickets to see the show of Lucha Libre Mexicana. Definitely, a show that represents a way of entertainment for Mexicans. Get crazy with the rowdy crowd shouting and supporting your favorite luchador. During the show, vendors circulate in the stands with Micheladas (a beer-based popular cocktail), and snacks.
But the best part of the afternoon is coming after. We are going to head to a peculiar restaurant-bar which style is a mix of the oldie & contemporary Mexican culture. This is also a small microbrewery where the youth usually hang out.
In this place, an expert in Mezcal is going to present you 4 types of high-quality Mezcal, explaining the process, components, origin, etc. You´ll also taste Mexican food pairing for this drinks with ingredients like Flor de Calabaza, grasshoppers, fresh fish, lamb or duck*. Plus, you´ll have an explanation of the handmade beer, types, and process.
*The food pairing may vary depending on the menu that the restaurant has the day of the tour.
- You´re going to walk some blocks. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- The tour is recommended for adults, minors are accepted, we´ll change the drinks tasting for non-alcoholic drinks.
- Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel within Reforma, Polanco, Zona Rosa, Colonia Roma & Historic Center areas**.
- Tasting and pairing of at least five types of beverages.
- Not included: Personal expenses like lunch, dinner, or entrances.
- Languages available: English and Spanish.
- Duration: 8 hours approx.
- Operates: Tuesday and Friday
- Transportation: Mercedes C200, Mercedes E500 or Chrysler 300, Suburban, Escalade Cadillac, Nissan Altima. The car is assigned subject to availability.
- Duration: 5 hours approximately
PRIVATE TOUR PRICE:
- $79 USD per person (purchasing four passengers).
- $89 USD per person (purchasing three passengers).
- $129 USD per person (purchasing two passengers).
Please, let us know your change of plans as soon as you know it to impact us the less. For getting refunded, you need to cancel 7 days before the start time of the tour. But the earlier, the better.
After this period, cancellations are not refundable, but (due Covid situation) we can give you credit to choose another tour/date according to our availability (valid for the current year of purchase).
No-shows are not refundable.
For cancellations, please send an email as soon as you know it to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for the confirmation.
Why you choose this package!
- You are choosing a very intimate and authentic experience instead of a massive tour.
- We provide respectful and genuine experiences to get you a deeper understanding of our culture.
- We pursue fair businesses among our providers and make sure that your dollars stay in the destination to support the communities we visit.
- With your contribution, you are supporting our aspiration: to provide responsible & sustainable tourism services.