Why we do what we do?
It’s about our people and our places.
Did you know that for each 100 USD you spend on your trip, only 5 USD stays in the community? (UNWTO 2017). However, we’re still making a negative impact on the environment and consuming its resources. When you choose Enjoy Mexico, you are contributing to these actions:
- We pay fair wages to the people who help you enjoy these experiences.
- We choose (as many as possible) local partners, family businesses, and artisans so the income stays in the community.
- We promote alternative, amazing destinations besides the most popular ones. By doing this, we help distribute the impact on the locations and help you discover rarer areas.
- We support women by partnering up with them while still taking care of our male colleagues.
- We provide advice so you can be a responsible traveler.
- We use and promote responsible consumption and the use of organic products when the activity allows us to do so.
We win when we make you connect to the destinations you visit, when we create a positive impact on those communities/ destinations, and when you feel like you’re in a unique place despite the effect that globalization has made on the tourism industry.
We win when you choose us over all the low-cost tour companies that give you a superficial experience at mainstream tourist destinations.
At Enjoy Mexico, we transmit the vibe of Mexico and its culture to curious travelers. We do it authentically, safely, and responsibly.
We are a group of locals and professionals passionate about our country and culture. We design unique and memorable experiences that connect you to the essence of the inhabitants, history, gastronomy, heritage, and the culture of Mexico. We are eager to share Mexico with you.
What we offer:
- We set up an orientation call to get to know you better in order to be able to offer you a customized experience.
- Plan it your own way. Purchase a one-day experience or let us create the whole plan for you.
- We don’t only bring you to the popular spots. We plan unique routes and activities.
- We don’t resell other companies’ services. We have partners and we create most of the tours together.
- We first-hand select the partners involved with your experiences (starting from our tour guides) to ensure a warm and safe service.
- We aspire to be recognized as a sustainable company and act under the philosophy of responsible production.
*All the selected guides are certified by the Mexican Official Regulations NOM-08-TUR-2002 y NOM-09-TUR- 2002 of the Secretaría de Turismo, a governmental entity who regulates the tourism industry in Mexico. REGISTRO SECTUR NO. 31090150109.
We care about your comfort and privacy
Confort and quality transportation
Travel safe and comfortable during your trip.
We have selected a quality fleet of cars to deliver comfortable experiences. We count on sedans and vans for families, friendas and small private tours. The car is assigned subject to availability.
- Sedans: Mercedes C200, Mercedes E500, Chrysler 300, Corolla or similar.
- Vans: Suburban, Escalade Cadillac, Avanza Nissan or similar.
- Group tours: Mercedes sprinter 17 pax
Meet some of our guides:
Professional Tour Guide: English and Spanish
Born in Guerrero and raised in Mexico City. Oliva loves Mexican culture, dances, and folklore. She has worked for prestigious hotel chains in Mexico City, for instance, St. Regis, Marriot, Four Seasons, W Hotels, Las Alcobas, and others. She has been in the Luxury Tourism Industry in Mexico since 1995.
Energetic and lovely, as her travelers describe her. She enjoys guiding people from all over the world. You can trust her when she advises for the best restaurants and entertainment activities. Oliva is also co-founder of Enjoy Mexico and will do her best to make you have the best experience here.
Professional Tour Guide: English and Spanish
Hilario was born in San Juan Teotihuacan, and he has guided travelers from all over the world for decades.
He is passionate about the archeology and history of Teotihuacan and enjoys explaining everything about this antique culture to others
Professional Tour Guide: German, English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish
Born and raised in Mexico City, our polyglot guide is always eager to know new people and learn more about their cultures. He had worked for Four Seasons Hotel and recognized Travel Agencies for more than ten years. His ability and personality make the travelers love him.
The Anthropology Museum is his favorite place in the City.
Professional Tour Guide: Russian, English, and Spanish
Born in Russia, Inna visited Mexico and fell in love with its beaches and people. She decided to settle down here.
Inna has worked for prestigious hotel chains in Mexico City, like Sheraton, Marriot, and W Hotels. Moreover, she has attended some small groups around the Mexican Republic since 2002.
Professional Tour Guide: Spanish
Roberto knows almost every corner of Mexico City and the surrounding states. He has been into this for thirteen years. Some brands he has worked for are St. Regis, Sheraton, and recognized Travel Agencies.
He loves everything about Mexico, especially Mariachi music, due to all the instruments involved.
JUAN CARLOS GARCÍA
Professional Tour Guide: English & Spanish
Juan Carlos was born in México City. He is working for Marriot Hotel, as well as for Enjoy Mexico. He loves food, so you can trust him if you want to try the best tacos.