The rates shown on the website are valid only at the time of your quote, rates are subject to change without previous notice provided if they have not been reserved and confirmed.
Reservations are subject to availability and rate changes until confirmed. A reservation is considered confirmed when the full payment has been covered. Otherwise the availability and rate can´t be guaranteed.
It is important to mention that no charge is made to your card until we ensure the availability.
When booking by our website or call, you authorize in written or/and verbal form to use your credit/debit card number or the chosen method to make your payment, and expressly confirm to know and accept our policies of reservation, payment, disclaimer of responsibility and cancellation.
To avoid any setbacks, you must print or bring in your cellphone the reservation and present it at the time of requesting your paid service. Also an ID will be required. If you wish to modify or cancel it is necessary to contact us as soon as possible having your reservation number on hand. We ask you to read our CANCELLATION POLICIES and remind you that any change of reservation is subject to availability and a re-quote of rates.
To pay for your reservation, we accept Visa and MasterCard or PayPal credit /debit cards.
You can also pay through a bank transfer or deposit to the bank account provided to you via e-mail and follow this process:
1) The client is obliged to send via e-mail the proof of the payment (s) made to ENJOY MEXICO when these are by deposit or bank transfer and verify that the agency received such payment.
2) If the client makes payments by bank deposit or electronic transfer and does not notify ENJOY MEXICO, it is understood that ENJOY MEXICO has no way to find out and / or apply such payments to the clients account, in such a way that ENJOY MEXICO is free of any responsibility arising from this situation, since it is the responsibility of the client to make ENJOY MEXICO aware of payments made in favor of the services previously contracted and having no right to any claim for cancellations or refunds due to this situation.
The rates published on the website are quoted in US dollars, the amount of the transaction will be charged to your card in USD at the exchange rate prevailing on the day of the transaction. Please note that the amount that will appear on your credit card payment receipt can vary by up to three percent due to the international fluctuation of the type of bank currency exchange. ENJOY MEXICO is not responsible for such fluctuation. You claim you acknowledge that you have been informed of the fluctuation of the exchange rate and agree to the corresponding charge in US dollars.
In case of requesting a tax invoice, you must request it to the mail email@example.com the same month in which you made your payment. It is worth mentioning that for fiscal reasons the invoices will be elaborated after generating the corresponding payment.
The agency chooses only the most qualified and reputable suppliers to provide the best service, however, ENJOY MEXICO cannot assume any responsibility with the clients for any acts or omissions by the suppliers, as it has no control or legal relationship in their operations.
Likewise, ENJOY MEXICO will not be responsible and you release of all responsibility of:
1. Any personal or third-party injury, accident or death, damage to personal belongings, loss of fun, anger, disappointment, anguish or frustration, whether mental or physical, exposure, unfavorable climatic conditions, acquisition of illness and / or intoxication from the consumption of certain foods.
2. The client must notify previously in case of suffering from an allergy or aversion so we can make previous modifications to the menu. In case of omitting it, ENJOY MEXICO is devoid of any side effect that this could cause.
3. The customer, when purchasing the products or services offered, guarantees that he is in good health, free of physical or mental injuries, as well as diseases or disabilities that could be exacerbated or presented by the consumption of any food.
4. ENJOY MEXICO reserves the right to refuse any customer at any time.
All cancellation or reschedule requests are not able to be refunded. If the customer cancels with previous notification, a reschedule could be offered.
If the customer does not appear the day of the tour, a reschedule cannot be offered.
In high season (Christmas, New Year, July and August) there will not be reschedules or payment returns due to high demand.
Any reschedule will generate an administrative expense for 5% of the value of the total services contracted. Once these expenses are covered, the client will be able to reschedule the tour subject to availability, but will not receive a refund.
Tours are non-transferable.
If for reasons of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, ENJOY MEXICO cannot provide the services, a full refund of the amount paid will be made.
The agency reserves the right to modify the order of the services indicated in this website for a better development or for reasons that justify it.
You declare under protest that you are truthful, appearing by your own and personal right that you are a physical or moral person, skilled, with economic capacity and interest in acquiring the services of ENJOY MEXICO.
You state, regardless of your country of origin, that you are of sufficient legal age to use this website and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as to be responsible for legal obligations you incur by using this site. You understand that you will be financially responsible for all use you make in this website and those who use it using your login information.